Posted by Abby on 6:06 PM


I am SO excited to announce that Simply Charming in SC was chosen to be a Featured Seller on TeamSC's blog this week!!!!


The moderator of our forum selects a weekly theme, and my fellow etsians and I participate in the contest by selecting an item from our shop that follows that theme. A few weeks ago, the theme was "Leaves," and I entered my "Garden Party" earrings, shown to the right.
And much to my surprise and delight, they WON! Along with the win came a delightful interview with our fearless leader, Ashley, and a Featured Seller spot on our Team blog! I'd love to invite you over to read it, and share in my joy with me! It's at http://scstreetteam.blogspot.com! I feel like it's a major milestone for Simply Charming to be honored in this way!!! Hopefully it will promote some sales!
But I won't harp on that, rather, I'll celebrate this little victory! Hooray!

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs