Posted by Abby on 9:34 AM

Hello fellow bloggers! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! Most of ours was spent on the road, travelling to NC to share Christmas with my brother, his girlfriend, and my parents. While we didn't get to spend as much time with them as we would have liked, it was still a wonderful day! :)

A lot of the gifts I made, including the custom order I told you about, went over smashingly. I got several phone calls thanking me for my beautiful work, and that ALWAYS makes an artist feel great! I'm hoping to receive some pictures, soon, to share with you so you can see happy customers wearing Simply Charming jewelry!!


In the next few weeks I'm hoping to add some new items to my etsy shop, including a new idea I've been working on. I've got a few "prototypes" finished, but I'm still working out a few design flaws before I start selling them. Here's a little hint: It's like jewelry for your house! :)


I'll be keeping this entry short and sweet for today, as I've got a house to clean and a grocery list to make. And so I'll just leave you with a silly photo. Laugh, it's ok, I did!




Hugs from,

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs