Posted by Abby on 11:40 AM

I checked my blogs this morning, and I feel so blessed and proud to announce that I've been given not one, but TWO awards from Kat at Candles, Crafts and Whatnot. Thanks Kat! If you've never read her blog, you should really check it out!! She makes fantastic jewelry...and these recent additions to her Artfire site happen to be favorites of mine:



Who doesn't want Edward Cullen earrings???? So hot! At any rate, I'd like to share these wonderful awards with you! The first one is this lovely little beauty, the "FAB" award. YAY! I don't know very many people who don't love being referred to as fabulous, me included!!

Aw...cute lil' FiFi! This award doesn't just say "fabulous," it makes me feel "fabulous!" And I'd love to share that feeling with a few of the most fabulous blogs I know! So here are a few I'd like to offer this award to:

The Beaded Tail : This blog is a must-see for any pet lovers. Not only are there wonderful commentaries from her pets' perspectives, but she makes lovely kitty and puppy jewelry, too!
Crystal Raen's Recycled Craft Things : Not only is Crystal a very talented artist, but her blog is colorful, informative, and real. Nothing's more fabulous than that!!
Lovely Purses : I think I give Duni at Lovely Purses an award everytime I get one LOL...but I can't help it!! Her blog is FABULOUS!!



The next award is a unique one I've never seen before. Thanks again to Kat for bringing it into my world! It's called the "Van Gogh Ear Award," and props go to Roger DMan from Idaho Potato for creating this unique award!


In a nutshell, Roger created this award to give to blogs he feels are making a difference in the blogosphere. He said, "We are all artists in are own way, be it art, photography, writing, philosophy, comedy, or blogging, and we all go a little crazy sometimes. But if you ever feel so crazy to cut off your ear and give it to a prostitute, "Seek Help"! Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else." I've chosen a couple of bloggers who I think really definie what it means to be an "artist," and who I think will appreciate this odd, yet wonderful, award.


Lenox Knits : I just love this blog. I've been crocheting since college, and believe me, NONE of the afghans or scarves I've ever created have been half as gorgeous as what you'll find here. Not only are her yarn projects absolutely works of art, but her blog is informative and always interesting!
Mu-Yin Jewelry : I'm a self-described jewelry hoarder. I love all things sparkly and delightful, especially when they're made to be as unique and lovely as the creations you'll find on this blog. Her etsy shop is at the top of my "desperately want, no---NEED!" list!! Artistry at it's finest.
Thousand Word Balance : Melissa is a painter, a poet, a photographer....I think this blog is the perfect recipient for this award! Go check her out!!!


To the recipients I chose: enjoy your awards!!! Share them with as many folks as you'd like!! And have a fabulous, creative day! Till next time,


7 comments:

Duni said...

Abby,
I'm sitting here with this big, wide grin on my face...you are an amazing girl! Luv' ya!
Thank youuuu for this award!

xoxo
Duni

Melissa said...

Thanks!
Gotta love the ear award!!!!
I really appreciate it!

Crystal Raen said...

Awz, Thanks sooo much! :-) I also see you saw your award for your Shrinkin' Violet Blog. ;-) on my way to check out that one now.

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your awards! Thank you so much for thinking of me and awarding me the "FAB" award! I also appreciate the nice things you said about my blog. Thank you very much!

KAT said...

Thank you so very much for your kind words about me and my blog. I love your blog too, and love coming here and reading and seeing the things you have created!

Congrats again,
Take care,
Kat

cherscrap23 said...

Congrats on the awards! I love your blog and have 2 more for you at:

http://pancakestopearls.blogspot.com/2009/01/2-blog-awards.html

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you for the award and constant support to my blog, Abby! Keep up the beautiful works of yours too!
-mollie

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs