Posted by Abby on 12:44 PM

It's the announcement you've all been waiting for!! (Hopefully those of you who wrote me to say you actually were holding your breath for this moment haven't passed out yet...)

I've finally finished, photographed, cropped, lightened, measured, and listed my secret project up on my Etsy page today!!! Drum Roll Please......

S.C. Sunchimes on Simply Charming in SC at etsy!!!:




Quiet Forest Sunchime



Sunset Valley Sunchime

Hooray!! This idea was inspired by several different things: 1) my mom LOVES windchimes, and I wanted to create something similar, but with beads. 2) I wanted to put something on my etsy site that would be unique and different--and I've never really seen anything like this on etsy before. My hope is that people will be interested in the Sunchimes, and come to my shop to see those, and stick around to see my jewelry!!! 3) I have SO MANY glass beads, and I needed a way to use them up!! When you make earrings, or a bracelet, you really don't use that many beads. So I always have some left over from my jewelry projects. This is a great way to use them up, and they look so pretty in the sunshine! Which brings me to the main reason for this design: 4) Sunshine is something we have an abundance of here in S.C. Now I can harness it in an artful way!

I also listed 4 new earring designs on my shop today: Van Gogh Earrings, Watermelon Rain, How You Got Your Groove Back Earrings, and January's Icicles. I hope you'll go check them out!!!

Whew. I'm exhausted! LOL....now I'm off to investigate what a new shop would cost me...I'm thinking ArtFire....

Until next time, happy shopping!!! from,


Photobucket

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those sunchimes are beautiful! I bet they are gorgeous when the sun hits them! Your earrings are lovely too!

KAT said...

Abby,
Those are beautiful! And what an original idea??
I hope you sell tons of them!

Best of luck, and let us know how they sell?

Take care,
Kat

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

I've awarded you with my Visitor of the Week award. I'll email you about it!

Duni said...

Abby,

your sunchimes are soooo gorgeous! And unique! I love the blue/green one. I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes!

btw, thank you for your sweet words on my blog. I do feel better, but I'm not up to working full time yet, which is annoying.

okay, I'm cruising over to your other blog now...don't want to miss out what's going on in your life!

see ya around!

Duni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs