Posted by Abby on 10:10 AM

Who's doing cartwheels in her living room this morning???

ME!!!!

And why is she doing cartwheels in her living room this morning, you might ask?

Because Diana at Custom Blog Designs chose Simply Charming in S.C. as her Visitor of the Week!!!!!!!

How fantastic is that!!! :) I'm so super-jazzed!!! I'm a winner! LOL...and I get to choose between a customized blog button, signature, graphic, or scrap-book page. I also get a 15% off coupon any of CBD's services!! How nifty is that! So I'm asking for a new blog button...as you can see, mine is a little, well, sad...so now I can stop being uber-jealous of Kristin over at My Art and the Mom in Me since she got one recently, too!!!



Thanks so much, Diana!! You absolutely made my Monday!!!



In other news...I signed up for Art Fire yesterday, and I have to confess....so far, I'm lovin' it! I'm having some technical difficulties with the URL to my studio...once I have those worked out, I'll be sure and put up a link so you can check it out! I've only listed my very favorite pieces over there. If I have any luck, I may be moving....so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to keep both shops open for now, in hopes that the Sunchimes I blogged about yesterday bring in some business.


Happy Monday, everyone!! Big hugs (especially to Diana!!!) from

Photobucket

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on winning a new blog button! Also, best of luck to you on Artfire! I've yet even been over to visit that site but plan to very soon!

MySweetThree said...

I am so super happy for you! I know, don't you just love my blog button??!! And Diana is so great to work with!!!

PS. I'd do a cartwheel for you if I wasn't so tired...

=)

Bella Casa said...

Congratulations!

Make sure to stop by my blog this week for my Etsy Party with 18 giveaways, too! Leave your Etsy link on my Mr. Linky and visit other great Etsy shops, fun, fun!

Take care

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I think you should have vlogged (video blogged) those cartwheels! Congrats!

Dori said...

Congratulations! :)

Kirsten said...

Thanks for spreading the word! Your URL is fixed so make sure you put that out there for the masses. :-)

Thanks,
Kirsten
Director of Member Engagement
ArtFire.com

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs