Posted by Abby on 1:28 PM

So I've been checking all my comments and catching up on all my other wonderful blog friends today, and someone did something so nice for me and my blog, I just HAD to share it with you. It absolutely left me in tears!!



I recently awarded Kat from Candles Crafts and Whatnot a blog award. I really did mean everything I said about her blog---"fun, colorful, always delightful to read!" I read a LOT of blogs on a daily basis, and there are really only a handful of special ones that I keep up with regularly, Kat's being one of those. So I love to pass along these treasures I find on the blogsphere to my readers. Afterall, there's nothing better than finding a beatiful, witty, well-written blog, especially if it's about something I love, like crafting!

Well, Kat picked up her award recently, and she wrote the most WONDERFUL blog, all about Simply Charming in SC!!! It left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! She talked a lot about my etsy shop, but the one thing she said that made me get all teary eyed:


"I also love the way she blogs, she is like the best friend you sit down and have a cup of coffee with! Not many people can pull off that easy going style, but Abby can. Her writing seems as if she is talking to you, not all high falutin' and polished up to please the masses. Like I said, a good friend..... going to her blog and reading is a comfortable experience, and all the while, you can enjoy her latest creations."

Oh...my...goodness!! THANK YOU KAT!!! The entire blog just absolutely made my day, and I hope you'll go and read it! In fact, you should read her blog everyday, she's just that great!!!

Thanks again, Kat!
Hugs from,





2 comments:

cherscrap23 said...

That's really cool! It really does feel good when someone writes such nice things about us/our blogs, right? You deserve every word! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

KAT said...

AWWWW Abby, Thanks so vey much!!

I really did mean everything I said. I love your blog, and I love coming here!

And you REALLY are that comfortable!

Take care,
Kat
Hugzzzzz

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs