Posted by Abby on 9:37 AM

Have you been thinking about vamping up your blog? Perhaps changing the background, creating a new button, or changing the look of the entire thing?? Can you imagine how much time, and skill, that would take??? Do you have all the tools at your disposal???

Never fear, Diana is here!!! I know I've talked about her before, but Diana from Custom Blog Designs is the most talented blog designer I know!! She created my gorgeous button, as well as my matching etsy/artfire banner (seen at the bottom of my blog). Her work is truly inspired!!

But the economy is so bad right now, you say?? Don't have the money to spend on a blog makeover right now?? Well then I'd like to tell you about the chance to WIN one!!! It happens to be CBD's 1st birthday, and Diana is planning a HUGE giveaway!!!




Custom Blog Designs



There are three simple rules: 1) Post one of her buttons up on your blog; 2) Become a follower of CBD (which of course you should do, because you never know what she'll post!! It's a great read!) and 3) Post a blog of your very own all about CBD & why you love it so much. Then let her know you've done these things and VOILA--you've been entered into the contest!!! (I think each rule gets you an entry...check out her blog for complete rules!)


I had actually been thinking about having Diana make my blog look as fabulous as my button and banner, and this was the perfect opportunity for me to enter such a great contest. How generous is she?? I don't know about you, but I'm all about attending this birthday bash!!! It feels a wee bit selfish of me to enter since I was lucky enough to win Viewer of the Week, and my fabulous button/banner. But I couldn't pass up the chance to enter this contest!! And you shouldn't either!!!!! Head on over to Custom Blog Designs and get started!



Best of luck, and Happy Birthday CBD!!!





Big birthday hugs from

Photobucket

3 comments:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for the bday wishes!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Hey...don't forget to leave 3 more entry comments!

MySweetThree said...

Yes, Isn't Diana awesome? Um. And I think something happened with the follow me button because I was checking for your blog, and gradually shrinking was there, but not this one. But, I started following this one first, so...What happened???!!! Anyway, so I am following you again...although I don't know why it ever stopped. It wasn't anything I did, I can assure you. Your blog just doesn't like me. =( phooey.

=)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs