Posted by Abby on 10:52 AM

I mentioned a few days ago that I had purchased a wrought-iron photo holder to use as a display in my office. Well...I FINALLY got around to getting the thing put together and now have it in it's new home. Here it is:



Ta-Dah!

Here's hopin' it actually wrangles some sales. I was looking at my Etsy site today, and some of my listings have magically disappeared. They aren't in my expired listings, they are just *POOF* gone. Hmm...I'm not 100% sure what happened, and I'm unsure whether I want to pay for the re-listing fees, since I didn't delete them, they weren't purchased, and they didn't expire. Maybe it's time for me to list with ArtFire permanently. I'll let you guys know what I decide. :)

Hugs!

Photobucket

UPDATE 5 pm, same day: I just sold $60 worth of jewelry from my display!!! I had a customer come in who loved my work---she bought practically all of the earrings on the display, plus some I had in my storage box!!! She also asked me to hold 2 earring/bracelet sets for her, create matching necklaces, and she's going to come back for those later!!! AND, as if it couldn't get any better, she wants to throw me a jewelry party, invite all her friends over, and let them look at my stuff, too!!!??!? I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! And I'm feeling validated---I haven't been selling well online at ALL, but this makes me feel like a real jewelry designer for the first time since I started 6 months ago!! YAY!!!

12 comments:

MySweetThree said...

Abby! I am so happy for you...I am seriously doing a happy dance! That is such wonderful news, congrats!!!

=)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

WOW~ How awesome!!!! Congrats!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your sales! That's fantastic! I like your display by the way!

Kat said...

Yay for your sales! I think it was the display. I love your stuff too!

mu-yin jewelry said...

congrats on the sales and jewelry party, and I love your display!I used a metal CD rack for my jewelry, not as pretty as yours but it held a lot of earring cards.
if your "not selling well" means Etsy sales, you really don't have to be disappointed.It only mean that your true customers don't shop on Etsy. :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Are you still so super happy about this? I hope so! I am!

Nascarnana said...

The dispaly is awesome. Congrats on the sales.

Duni said...

Wow! Abby! When I read this post a big smile spread on my face. I am soooo happy for you! It can only get better and better for you from now on!
And I love that wrought iron stand. What a great idea.

Duni

KAT said...

Thank you for showing us the tree display! I love it, and am soooo happy for you that it generated that big sale!

Wow! Look at you go! You go girl! lol

I wish you much success at the jewelry party! You will do great, I just know it!!

Take care,
Kat

Jean9 said...

Congrats on making such successful sales from your great looking display.

cherscrap23 said...

Yahhhh! Congrats on those sales...that is awesome! And that wrought-iron display is really great!

KAT said...

Hey Abby,

I've left you something over at my blog...

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs