Posted by Abby on 2:02 PM
Labels: , ,

I guess I let the cat out of the bag when I got so excited about being tagged by Mollie from Mu-Yin Jewelry the other day...now I've been tagged twice!!! Goodie!!! I love these things--truly, I can't get enough.

So the first tag comes from Kat at Candles Crafts and Whatnot! It's an Ipod game!!





Here are the RULES:

1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag your friends.


Ok, so, let me remind you that my taste in music can only be referred to as "ecclectic." So, without further ado...here are my answers:

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"Low Down, Dirty, and Bad" -- Keb' Mo (This is already proving to be interesting.)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A MAN?
"Solitude" -- Edwin McCain (Not really. I'm very needy.)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"I've Got Dreams To Remember" -- Buddy Guy and John Mayer (Nostalgic, apparently.)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Dirty Dancing" -- New Kids on the Block (LOL)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"Ninety-Nine and a Half (Won't Do)" -- Edwin McCain (That's actually pretty accurate...it's a blues song that basically says when it comes to love, it's all or nothin'. Ninety-nine and a half percent just ain't enough for me LOL)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Freak Out" -- 311 (We do freak out when we see each other...all my friends live far away!)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"My Girl" -- The Temptations (Ok it's really weird that this song came up--it was the song I danced to with my dad at my wedding!! He used to sing this to me when I was a little girl. What are the chances??? This is spooky!!!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Play that Funky Music" -- Wild Cherry (hahaha)

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
"Alive" -- Edwin McCain (Can you tell he's my favorite?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Amber" -- 311 (Amber is the color of your energy...WOAH)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Hollywood Swinging" -- Kool and the Gang (Fo' shizzle. I'm a playa.)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Popsicle" --New Kids on the Block (uhh...sure)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"
Feels So Good" -- 311 (That's so true!!!)

WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Peaceful Easy Feeling" -- Eagles (Nice song, but not really. We danced to...SHOCKER!...Edwin McCain "Could Not Love You More.")

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Damn Right I've Got the Blues" -- Buddy Guy (LOL...fitting, actually)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Summertime" -- New Kids on the Block

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"The Sky is Crying" -- Stevie Ray Vaughn (That would be kinda scary.)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Tonight" -- New Kids on the Block (Maybe that I have New Kids songs on my Ipod? Of course, it's not much of a secret now LOL)


WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"What Matters" -- Edwin McCain (Aww if you knew the lyrics to that song, you'd know why this is a sweet answer)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"The Best of my Love" -- The Eagles

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Ragdoll" -- Aerosmith

That was a blast!!!! This one is kind of labor intensive, so rather than tag a bunch of people who will ultimately feel obligated to fill it out (as I know I'm one of few who actually enjoy these types of time-killers LOL) I'll just say....if ya wanna do it, DO IT! :) And let me know, so I can read your answers!!!!

The second tag I mentioned comes from sweet lil' Kristin from My Art and the Mom in Me. This is a game called 6 by 6. Find the sixth image in your sixth folder and tag six people to do the same. So, here goes!


Cool! This pic was snapped at the Atlanta Aquarium in June of 2007. Hubby whisked me away for a romantic stay in ATL for my birthday, and we went to see the giant whale sharks! It was such a fun trip. We also went to the Coke museum, which was a blast, and spent some time in down-town Atlanta. I'd love to go back!

Ok, so, here are the 6 lucky individuals I am tagging...
Sharla from Beaded Tail
Kat from Candles, Crafts and Whatnot
Crystal from Crystal Raen's Bloggy Things
Diana from Diana Rambles
Duni
from Lovely Purses
Mollie
from Mu-Yin Jewelry


Ok gang, there's my taggin' for the day!! For those who'd like to participate...have fun! Till next time, love and sunshine from
Photobucket

4 comments:

KAT said...

I loved your answers!! And isn't it freaky how some of them fit so well? I know!! Mine did the same...well, except for Hollaback Girl...LOL

I will get to this other one when I get my computer up and running again!! (shhh, I'm writing this from work~ shhh!) :)

Take care,
Kat
ps: my word verification word is: gogos...too bad one of their songs didn't come up in my list!! haha

BeadedTail said...

Fun song list! And great tagged picture too! Thank you for tagging me in return!

mu-yin jewelry said...

this is so funny!My favorite one is you want to be a popsicle when you grow up. LOL

so now I've been tagged.I'd love to play!BUT...guess what? As a musician, I don't even have a MP3 player, so i can't shuffle!
-mollie xo

Crystal Raen said...

Thanks for the tag (and great answers btw!) but unf. I've had bad luck with music lately so I have none on my comp and all my cds were stolen out of my car, so I don't have the means to do this one *pouts* It looks so fun too!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs