Posted by Abby on 5:48 PM

It's so great to have generous friends!! They send the most wonderful, thoughtful, sweet things to you.....



I didn't even know a pen could be covered in polymer clay---isn't this gorgeous??? Thanks so much to Kat from Candles, Crafts and Whatnot! It's lovely!!!


....and I also received this GORGEOUS ACEO, from Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me...


Wowie!! Isn't this adorable???

Both items already have a permanent home in my office, where I'll see them and enjoy them every single day. Thanks so much to my very special friends, who were kind enough to include me in the Generosity Award giveaways. :) A little birdie told me one or two of you may have received something in the mail today from South Carolina....hope you enjoy your gifts from me!

5 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Aw, Abby, (eer.. Yabbiness, LOL) you are so darling! I will be doing a post too.. Hopefully tomorrow.. today we are all in the backyard, getting baked in the sun and dirty from the sandbox.. I already gave my girls 2, count em, 2 baths! yes, we are filthy.

I didn't even know a pen could be covered in polymer clay either.. Cool, huh??

Duni said...

Abby,
isn't Kat's pen just gorgeous? I got mine yesterday! It seems the mail from USA is quicker than the other way around!
I love my pen too. And just think, each time we use it we think of darling Kat. Nice, huh?

have a great Sunday, my friend

Duni

KAT said...

I am so happy you like the pen! And thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to me. :)

And it is absolutely wonderful to have generous blogging friends, and I thank Christina for creating this awesome award!! Who knew we were all so talented?? lol

And to Kristin and Duni, I thank you for your lovely comments too!! How sweet that you will think of me?? I am smiling from ear to ear!!

I got my "Charming" package yesterday, and will be posting about it, Thank you, I love them!

Take care,
Kat

BeadedTail said...

That is a beautiful pen and a wonderful ACEO too! I'm just loving how the internet can bring together such generous people from all over the world! I'm so happy to have met you and also to be a lucky recipient of your Generosity award giveaway! I love my earrings you made and am very grateful! Thank you so much!

Duni said...

Talking about generous friends...I just received your package and the gorgeous earrings! Oh, Abby, I LOVE them! Thank you ever so much ♥
I am waiting for the dark clouds to disappear, so that I can make a nice photo...if I did it now the image would not do the beautiful earrings justice.Darn weather. Hope to have a post up tomorrow!

BIG, BIG HUG

Duni

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs