Posted by Abby on 9:44 AM

Hello, my dear blogosphere friends, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I don't have much partying and merriment planned for this evening, as my partner-in-crime (the hubs) has to work a very long double today (he left at 9, and won't be home till way past midnight!). But....that's A-OK with me! Because I FINALLY got to go to the craft store yesterday, and I have a whole bag full of goodies to play with!! I plan on banging out 6 very special gifts for 6 very special ladies this evening, in hopes of getting them shipped out tomorrow!! Generosity is a wonderful thing, wouldn't you agree??? :)

I'd also like to share a little bit of Simply Charming's Etsy shop with you today---just in time for St. Patty's!
My Irish Charms earrings!!!




I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those green foil beads. They're my absolute favorite color---apple green! These are my only pair of gold earrings I have listed, but they're super special! If you order them today before midnight, I won't charge you shipping!!!!! You may not have them in time to wear today, but you'll have them for next year, and for any day of the year! :)

Last but not least, if you haven't yet entered the
March Madness Giveaway, featured on Diana Rambles, you have until 11:59 p.m. CST TONIGHT to enter!!! Don't let this opportunity slip away!!! If you've been meaning to enter, but haven't had the chance, take a few minutes today and head on over there to put your name in the lucky pot o' gold! :)

Happy St. Patty's everyone!! If you go out on the town tonight, drink a green beer for me! I'll be at home, working like a busy little leprechaun!!!



5 comments:

KAT said...

I'm not Irish, but I do love those earrings!! I also like the foil lined beads. I have some nice red ones that I love!!

Take care,
Kat

pam said...

I have entered and have my fingers crossed:)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

LOL,Abby!! Working like a busy little Leprechaun... are they known for their hard work? Hmmm, let me go google it.

I don't know about hard-working leprechauns, but they are known for their mischief...lol, try to stay out of trouble tonight while hubs is gone!!! :)

I am mailing out my goodies tomorrow too!

BeadedTail said...

Those are beautiful earrings Abby! Because of work, I haven't been to a craft store since January and I'm going through withdrawal!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

These earrings are MINE!! I just bought them!! YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs