Posted by Abby on 5:23 PM

Hello, all!!! I have another quick update to share with everyone today!!! I've created a new blog, inspired by Sharla and the gang over at The Beaded Tail! It's called "The FatKat Kronicles!"





You guessed it---it's going to be a blog all about my cats!! I'm planning on doing features from their points of view, a blog a week from my own personal point of view on being a pet owner, and various other goodies (like features of etsy and Artfire sellers who create pet-inspired items, or local charities who rescue misplaced or abused pets, or fun videos or stories that are in the news). At any rate, I have had a blast putting this together so far, and I'd like to invite all my readers to check it out!!! :0)

Hugs from

Photobucket

1 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Your new blog is great and Scooter is off to a fabulous start with it! I'll be visiting often!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs