Posted by Abby on 12:54 PM

There have just been SO many wonderful things happening for Simply Charming in S.C. lately, I'm just about to burst with happiness!! First was the mega huge sale I made, thanks to my crafty little office display. Then came the offer from a customer to throw a jewelry party for me. Then there was my fantastic blog makeover, courtesy of Diana from Custom Blog Designs. And most recently has been the March Madness Giveaway, hosted by Diana on her other blog, Diana Rambles, to which there has been an AMAZING response!!! I've read so many kind, uplifting, encouraging words about my shops since this giveaway started, I'm almost too emotional to say anything about it at all!!!! Honestly--to all those who have entered, commented, twitted, and emailed, thank you SO MUCH! I'm so touched, and excited, and thrilled!!!

Then today, I checked in with my favorite team, TeamSC, the South Carolina Etsy Street Team, and found out that one of my fellow SC Etsians, Beth from
PhantonARTS, has included my Under the Sea Sunchime in a new treasury on Etsy!!!! How fun is that??? It's only the second time I've ever been featured in a treasury, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it ends up on the front page of Etsy! I mean, how could they resist?? Doesn't everyone need some summer in their lives right now???


Look at all those gorgeous pinks, yellows, blues and greens?!!?!? We are one talented group, us South Carolinian Etsy Artists!! You can find an entire list of my fellow team members at the TeamSC blog! You'll find an entire list of TeamSC members' Etsy shops, blogs, and you MIGHT even find a contest or two to enter to win fabulous prizes from these talented artists!!!

All I can say is that I hope each and everyone of you are also enjoying some of the good fortune I've been feeling lately! I'm so blessed and honored to have made so many wonderful blogger friends! Thanks to all of you for your support and friendship!!! :)

And to those 6 who I promised generosity awards to (Kristin, Kat, Diana, Sharla, Crystal & Duni), I've had a house full of guests since last Saturday, but it seems everyone's heading home today! Which means I'll get some crafting in this weekend, and hopefully be shipping your goodies by Wednesday of next week!!! I'm so excited to get started!! I can't think of 6 people who deserve a fun little gift! You've all been so kind to me since I stumbled into the blogosphere!! I'll keep you posted on my progress so you're not wondering if I forgot about you (I promise I didn't!!!)

Until next time, Happy Saturday, friends!! May the sun shine on you today, even if it's snowy/rainy/cold/dreary wherever you are! Hugs from,

5 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

That is a beautiful treasury, I will go click and comment to try to bump it to the front page...I hope it gets there!!
And that post was so sweet, Abby, I am so happy for you with the wonderful things that have been happening!
=)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Hope you had a fun time with your visitors!

KAT said...

Congrats Abby on making the treasury!! I too will go to try to bump it!

Good for you with all the happiness, I am smiling over here for you! :)

You deserve every minute of your happiness....enjoy!!

Take care, and enjoy your company!
Kat

Lin said...

I love the new look! Isn't Diana fabulous?!! She did mine too and got a big response!

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

nice treasury and the new blog look is great!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs