Posted by Abby on 9:49 AM

Happy first day of Spring, blogger friends!!! We've got the pollen, we've got the blue skies, we've got the sunshine....now all that's missing are some fantastic accessories to really get us in the mood!! So I visited Etsy this morning, and searched through the SC Street Team's inventory to see what goodies I could find. Check out these awesome artists!!!

Got any little girls running around in your life? Daughters? Neices? Grand-daughters? Well this next shop is DEFINITELY for you!! It's called
Jack and Jane Designs, they hail from Greenville, SC, and they create lots of little hairbows, decorative bobby pins, and other goodies for the little girl you love. And if that's not enough, just look at these Beautiful Butterflies--Blue Paper Keepers to keep you organized!




So adorable!!! The vibrant blue really puts me in the mood for springtime---it's the color of our beautiful SC skies!!!

Next up, another artist from Greenville, who's relatively new to TeamSC. But I have to say, she's been very visible since joining, and you'll see why when I introduce her!! Meet
AllyBu! She makes the most GORGEOUS handbags ever! I don't know what the style is in other places, but bags like this are crazy-popular here at the coast. And nothing reminds me of spring more than big, beautiful colors, and happy little flowers. Check out this design...her Flowers and Butterflies Handbag!



I just love, love, love these colors!! Especially the pinks and greens. This bag would be PERFECT for any casual, everyday, springtime outfit!! And if you think THIS one's fantastic, you have to check out her shop....she's got tons of bags, all of them just this gorgeous!!

Finally, I'd like to feature an artist that lives a little closer to me. She actually hails from Myrtle Beach...which is my old stomping ground! :) I grew up in Pawleys Island, and my girlfriends and I went to Myrtle Beach almost every weekend to find the fun!!! Sorry about the reminiscing, on to introducing you to
Pendragon Artworks! She's a painter who makes the most fantastic, whimsical designs---you'll find t-shirts and wall art and tote bags and painted glass and all SORTS of goodies!!! My spring-time find in her shop are her Dragonfly Salt & Pepper Shakers.



How...cute....are....THESE??? Can't you just imagine having these beautiful, handpainted, glass shakers on YOUR table?? I just love them!!


I hope you'll enjoy these wonderful South Carolina artists as much as I do!! And remember---if you're interested in finding all the wonderful handmade items created by South Carolina artists on Etsy, all you have to do is search using the keyword "teamsc." It's just that easy!!! And there are tons of lovely things to see. Believe me, after searching through my fellow team mates' shops, my "favorites" folder must be about to explode! LOL! Happy searching, and happy Spring!

BIG ol' hugs from,

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the links. I am going to check them out this weekend. I like to help out fellow SC ladies.

CurlyfrySC's Collage said...

Love the Spring picks! SC is great!!!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

You always find such great items!! Way to go Team SC!!

I had to tell you....I laughed out loud at yabiness!! LOL!! Love it!!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Yabbiness!! LOL, I am still loving it! Glad you got your pen! =)

BeadedTail said...

Such beautiful spring gifts! I love the purse! Very talented SC Team!

AllyBu said...

Abby,
Thank you so much for including my bag in your blog. It was such a sweet, unexpected surprise. The other items are so pretty! I'm definitely in good company in TeamSC!

Btw, I really enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work.
ally

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs