Posted by Abby on 11:29 AM

Hello all, and Happy Thursday!! I wanted to do a post to help support my favorite Etsy team, the S.C Street Team!!! You can search for us on etsy by using the keyword "TeamSC." There are SO many wonderful artists in this state, and I had such a hard time choosing just a few to feature here!!! I hope you enjoy what you see, and that you'll check out my fellow teammates!!

I like to fancy myself a novice photographer. I'm certainly not a professional, I only took one class in college, and I have a point-and-shoot digital camera. But I LOVE taking pictures, especially in nature, and every once in awhile, I actually get a good one. Well...Kim Winkeler from kwinkelerphotos is a true artist!! My favorite piece in her shop is titled "Picnic Under the Oak," and it truly captures what is beautiful about the great state we live in!

Beautiful, isn't it?? I hope you'll check her out!!!

The next South Carolinian I'd like to tell you about is Maggie, from MaggieMcManeDesigns. She is a fellow jewelry designer as well, and it was tough for me to pick just one piece to feature, because everything in her shop is gorgeous! I always admire designers who create pieces that have a light, airy, feminine feel--and Maggie does this flawlessly! The item I chose to feature is a necklace she calls "Unchain My Heart." Take a look!!


The last SC artisan I'm featuring today is Mary from BittyBooks! As a writer, and someone who keeps journals, there is nothing more special than the perfect little book to write in. Whether it's an address book, a little notepad to make your grocery lists in, or even this recipe book, you can never go wrong with one of Mary's creations:


So cute!!!! I hope you all will visit these beautiful South Carolina shops, and if you're interested in finding out more about the SC Street Team, that you'll look us up on Etsy! You can also find a full list of the South Carolina Etsy shops on our TEAM BLOG. You'll find that we're having a fantastic Luck o' the Irish Challenge---follow the rules, and you could win a fabulous 8X10 photo from Kim Winkeler, featured above!!!! Check it OUT!! It's too easy to enter not to do it!!

Oh, and PS: Have you added my new blog to your follow list yet??? I know most of us are crafters, and this blog is about life from a cat's perspective, but there will still be lots of Etsy artists features there, too!!! You can find us at FatKat Kronicles! Check us out!!! :)




3 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

You have some very talented artists on your SC team.. Including yourself!

And I teased you over on Duni's Lovely Purses blog.. hee hee, go check out my comment.

Congrats on winning! =P

((hugs))
Kristin

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

You have a little something waiting for you at my blog! :)

By the way.. this is my third attempt at trying to do that dang word verification.. They have some especially curly letters today or something.. hmm, i don't know!

Rosemary said...

Very pretty items from TeamSC!

Go team!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs