Posted by Abby on 12:00 PM

Just wanted to post a quick little update---according to all my blogger friends, Twitter is, in fact, a valuable tool! So...I joined up!! You can find my cute little "follow me" button where the poll used to be!!! So...come find me! Cuz I'm a newbie and I don't have a clue what I'm doing! LOL

I do have to say, though...I'm not that impressed with Twitter just yet. Maybe I'm on at the busiest time of the day, but it keeps timing out and saying there are too many "tweets" to support another one. Which is UBER frustrating when you're trying to update your profile, change your background, etc. BUT...I'm staying optimistic and hoping this will increase traffic to my stores!!!

On the plus side, I think the birdies are cute! LOL

Hugs,

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs