Posted by Abby on 9:58 AM

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted on this blog!! I've been staying busy on my other two blogs, The FatKat Kronicles and The (Gradually) Shrinking Violet. I've had so many other things going on in my life that I feel like I've been neglecting my jewelry-making, and both my shops! Eeek!

If I'm being honest, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not getting much traffic at all. I have actually been creating new designs, but they've either been for my own personal use, or special orders for a couple of clients I've picked up from the display in my work office. I've got a big jewelry party planned for the end of this month, so I've mostly been busy working up ideas for that, to bulk up my inventory! I'm really excited about it, and nervous, too, but I think it will be a good thing for me.

I've also been side-tracked a lot by my recent decision to rejoin eDiets.com and make a new attempt at losing weight. That takes a lot of concentration, especially the first few weeks of the diet, and that's where a lot of my energy has been going lately. That also explains the recent activity on my Violet blog, which is all about weight loss!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend tomorrow doing nothing BUT crafting. I have a new design idea for the Sunchimes, and I've got the supplies to make a prototype. I know it's going to be a labor intensive project, though, so I keep putting it off until I have a large window of time to actually sit down and do it. Tomorrow could be perfect for that, so stay tuned!

I hope all of you have an excellent weekend, and that you'll have gorgeous weather like we're having here. It's a crisp, cool 76 with a slight breeze and beautiful blue skies. Perfect!!! I may have to spend some time outside today!!

Hugs to you all from,

1 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

I know what you mean... I have been very very much so neglecting my poor little shop.. We leave on Sunday for a whole month, so I will be shutting it down anyway, so I am cutting myself some slack! Will this be your first jewelry party or have you done them before? I am excited to hear all about it! :D

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs