Posted by Abby on 1:35 PM

I'm pleased to announce that Simply Charming in SC is having it's first ever BOGO sale!!!


From now until May 31st, everything at my Etsy Shop is on sale!!! So if you've had your eye on a pair of earrings or a South Carolina Sun Chime, now's the time to buy!! For every item that you purchase, you can choose another (of equal or lesser value) for FREE!!! You can't beat that with a stick!
All you have to do is convo me on Etsy, let me know your two selected items, and I'll bundle them up for you! Easy, cheezy! Hurry, hurry, hurry, because Summertime's almost here, and everybody needs fab accessories for Summertime!!! Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Wow! What an awesome sale!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Wow, Abby! What a fantastic sale! I am gonna go tweet about it! :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs