Posted by Abby on 9:45 AM

Hi everyone!!! Can you believe it---it's been 23 days since my last post on this blog!!! What an awful blogger I've turned into! And let's not even talk about my Etsy shop---it's practically bare!!!
Well, during a trip to Charleston this weekend with my dear friend and college roommate, Jenna, I picked up a few little trinkets in hopes to launch me back into the jewelry atmosphere:




The brown shell beads on top are my favorites, I think---and I couldn't pass up the strands of sodalite and carnelian---the prices were just too good!! Now if I can just manage to keep the summer fun from blocking my creative mojo, I might just have some new pieces to tell you about in the coming days. :) I hope you're all having a fabulous sumemer--we certainly are!!!

3 comments:

KAT said...

I can't wait for you to get back to creating your masterpieces!

Also, THANKS! I received my package yesterday and the earrings are stunning!! I LOVE THEM!!

Thank you so very much!
You're the best!
Take care,
Kat :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Yes! 23 Days, You crazy lady!! All I have to say is yay for Facebook!!! That way I can keep up with all that you are doing!!! I absolutely adore reading Facebook updates..and yours are no exception! :)

KAT said...

Hello! Just me again!!!

I wanted to tell you that I have given you an award at my blog: http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Congrats! You deserve it!
Have a great day!
Kat :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs