Posted by Abby on 12:06 PM

Congratulations to Kat from Candles, Crafts and Whatnot! You're the big winner of my Crafting it Forward Contest!!! (Be default, actually, because no one else entered! So that made it easy! LOL) I'll be in touch with you regarding your prize! Congrats again, and thanks for entering!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA so much lately. June is a big month for us, and I've been spending most of my free time this week preparing for visitors, finishing up our spring cleaning, and planning our "staycation." I am really planning on digging in my heels, if not by the end of June, then definitly starting in July, with my etsy shop. I still have several new things to list on Etsy, and I've still got the wheels turning on whether or not to list my photography to sell as art. Hmmm....at any rate, I'm hoping to spice things up with my Etsy shop this summer!

So, I'll probably not be around much, on any of my blogs, until our visitors leave! In the interim, I'll be enjoying my family, taking LOTS of pictures to share, and celebrating my 28th birthday! Hope you all have a fantastic week, and I'll check in again soon!

3 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Yay, Kat!! LOL!!! Yay!!

And, Abby... Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy upcoming birthday!!! Woo Hoo!! I'm a whole 4 YEARS older than you!! LOL, I am you elder, and you must respect me! ;)

KAT said...

Yay! I won!! I can't believe I won out of everyone...and to be in such good company, I am truly amazed!! LOL

I guess default is good for me, though! Thank you so much!!

And Happy upcoming birthday to you!! Hope you have a Blast...and I'm not even saying how much older I am....think of dinosaurs and stuff... LOL
:)

Duni said...

Hi Abby!
looks like you have a busy but fun month ahead!
I am so bad. I haven't listed anything new for ages! Regarding your question. If you scroll down on my blog you'll come across a sunglasses case I made a while ago. It fits the big sunglasses too. It's just a prototype. Let me know what you think :)

ps - I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration! 28 is such a nice number :D

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs