Posted by Abby on 2:37 PM


From left to right, Top Row: Simply Silver Dangles, Summertime Mini-Surfboards, Very Blueberry Hoops, Irish Green Charms. Bottom Row: Fire Flowers, Punk 80s Pink Dangles, It's Raining Fire ! (Gold), Simply Sodalite Dangles.

Now, my next task is to set up my light box and photograph these, so I can get them listed on Etsy!!! I've also got a bracelet I'm working on with some brightly colored candy jade, and I've got some necklace ideas to try out with those brown flower shell beads. But---those will probably wait till after our weekend mini-vacation! What do you think?

EDITED SAME DAY, 6:30 PM: I actually finished taking photos, as well---although I'll wait to post them up on Etsy sometime tomorrow! If you'd like to see better quality pics, and lots of close-ups, you can see them on my Facebook Page--just search for Abby Brinkley Chamberlain!

2 comments:

KAT said...

Oh Abby!! They are gorgeous!! Love them!!!

I can't wait to see the bracelet and necklaces too!!

Yay!! For you creating again!!

Take care,
Kat

Duni said...

All of these earrings are beautiful! I wear my pink earrings so often. I love them :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs