Posted by Abby on 4:44 PM

I'm so excited to announce that I finally got some new listings up on my Etsy site!!!!

I went ahead and took photos yesterday, so I was able to post some new stuff to my site today. I can't tell you how GOOD IT FEELS to be back to the jewelry-makin' grindstone!!! I've got several more design ideas that I'll hopefully have time to bring into fruition after this holiday weekend is over. This will be the proverbial end to most of our summertime fun, so I'll have lots of freetime to dig in and get some jewelry created!

I was actually really excited to learn that I've got 2 pages worth of stuff up again! It's been a REALLY long time since I had 2 pages of stuff on Etsy, that's for sure!!!

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite photos from my recent photo shoot---and a jolly "Happy Fourth of July, everyone!!" We'll be back Monday!!!




Simply Sodalite: Listed for $9 on Etsy. Sodalite is said to increase self-confidence AND creativity!






Fiery Rain: Listed for $8 on Etsy. First gold pair I've made in awhile, but who wouldn't pair these gorgeous carnelians with gold??!?!?

Summertime Mini-Surfboards: Listed for $8 on Etsy. I'm from the South Carolina coast, people! Surfboards are a must in the summertime!!!

I hope you'll venture on over to my shop and enjoy the rest of my listings!!! Happy Fourth of July Weekend, everyone!


2 comments:

pam said...

Very pretty!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Beautiful, Abby!! And I hope you are having a super great time in NC! Can't wait to hear about it!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs