Posted by Abby on 2:49 PM

Things have really been picking up for me on Etsy!! I made a sale in July, another in August, and another one today! (Which may not sound like much, but after having NO sales for a super-long time makes three feel like a holiday rush! LOL)

I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY making new designs, and I'm excited to report that I finally got them photographed and posted on Etsy!!! Nine new listings!!! You'll have to go check them out. They are:
Dreams in Moss, Enchanted Forest, Eye of Horus, Meditation in Mookaite,Kitty on a String, Heart in Chains, My Romance, Dots in Purple, and Simply Sodalite Bracelet.

In case you're not feeling like opening up nine new windows just to see all my new stuff, I thought I'd share my three favorites with you here. The first is a bracelet I made that was inspired by a special birthday gift I made for a dear friend of mine. I loved her necklace SO much that I really wanted to keep it...but don't worry, I didn't! Instead, I designed this beautiful bracelet with her in mind. This bracelet is called "My Romance," and I may cry when I sell it, I love it so much!!!






My next favorite is a necklace I called "Enchanted Forest." When I first saw the paper-thin hand-painted shell pendant of this necklace, I immediately thought of Bella and Edward from Twilight. Not sure why, but it inspired this beautifully romantic necklace that would look great with any great black top or dress.








And finally, a necklace inspired wholly by the awesome focal bead, called "Eye of Horus." For those unfamiliar the eye of Horus is an Egyptian symbol for protection. I love the colors of this necklace, and I'm thinking about entering it in TeamSC's October Challenge--themed "Halloween."








Hooray for creativity!! I'm hoping to have some new designs done soon, so I can keep posting to Etsy. I know, the more often I post, the more likely someone will see my designs. And I've been so motivated to craft lately that I just keep producing more stock!!! Now the real challenge is not to WEAR any of the jewelry I've created!!! What do you think?


2 comments:

Duni said...

Wow Abby! The new pieces you created are gorgeous!!!
I love how you named them :)

I'm going to check out the remaining pieces in your shop now!

take care,

Duni

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Abby, I am so excited for you, you deserve it!! :)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs